OakGate Test Services Group
OakGate Technology’s team of world-class test experts has been providing a broad range of Test Services to customers worldwide. OakGate’s Test Services Group is led by a seasoned team of storage professionals based at the company’s headquarters in Northern California and is augmented by an experienced, OakGate-trained storage test team in Bangalore, India.
Customer Engagment Models
OakGate offers two primary engagement models. The Standardized Test Suites are based on the company’s many years of experience testing storage products for a variety of customers. These “canned” test suites are designed to thoroughly exercise your products for functionality, quality, performance and protocol conformance. A concise report is provided upon completion.
Customer Directed Test Services are designed to provide the most flexibility and customization. Whether you are looking to develop and execute a specific test plan, just need incremental test resources for a tactical or a long term project or want to outsource support for sustaining products; OakGate can help.
No matter which engagement model you choose, with its unique blend of onshore and offshore resources, OakGate delivers 24/7 productivity, an optimized cost structure, local on-site support and the ability to quickly scale test resources.
- Customer selects Test Suite(s) from OakGate’s portfolio and provides target product(s)
- OakGate performs testing per specified Test Suite(s) and provides a report
- An OakGate team lead reviews the requirements with the customer
- OakGate submits a proposal that includes cost and schedule
- Services are executed under the leadership of OakGate’s US team
- OakGate’s offshore team utilized where appropriate to optimize cost and schedule
- OakGate team members work closely with the customer’s team throughout the project
- Test reports and debug information provided to the customer as applicable
Why use OakGate Test Services?
- One of the industry’s most experienced storage test teams
- Personalized, partnership oriented company culture
- Quickly scalable resource pool with highly competitive cost structure
- Access to a rich pool of talent in California
- Scalable and cost effective offshore team
- Ready access to OakGate’s test infrastructure and engineers who thoroughly understand storage protocols and OakGate products
- Projects currently underway or successfully completed
- Functional and robustness testing of leading edge SSDs
- Performance characterization of storage systems and caching software
- Testing with customer specific workloads
- Fault isolation and analysis
- Customer specific API and CLI development
- Storage Test, Validation & Benchmarking is all we do
- No other distractions